The Diversity Inventory (DI) is a searchable online database of diversity and inclusion programs, events, research, support services, and assessment on campus and in the Madison community. This centralized directory collects and reports diversity data, ultimately affecting change by connecting students, faculty, and staff to initiatives that are creating a more inclusive campus community.
A commitment to change
The Diversity Inventory is designed to help improve coordination, planning, and the visibility of activities at the University that focus on diversity, inclusion, and climate.
Diversity Initiatives at Work
The Inclusivity Everyday Program offers a framework through which a variety of inclusivity-related Communities of Practice form and function, providing entry points so each staff member can take part in conversations about inclusivity at an appropriate and productive level.
Help us track diversity efforts
- If you’re aware of an initiative but don’t see it in the inventory: Add it to the database.
- If you want to see examples of existing or recent campus projects: Discover initiatives.
- If you have an idea for an initiative, but don’t know how to get started: Contact us.
- Learn more on our Frequently Asked Questions webpage.
- Training sessions are available: request a session online.